If you have ever been frustrated (like most of us) when you put on your clean white socks only discover that your mop left behind dirt that got on them? You are not alone. Dirty sock syndrome from left over dirt on carpet and floors is an aggravation that you do not have to suffer with at home. You can be using the best carpet steam cleaner you can buy to rid yourself of dirty sock syndrome. That is just one good reason to use steam floor cleaners. A good floor steamer gets your carpet, tile, hardwood, linoleum and slate floors much cleaner than any mop and bucket or scrub brush method.
Here are other advantages to steam mops and home steam carpet cleaners:
- No chemicals – There is no need to use harmful chemicals to clean; just good fresh powerful steam cleaning.
- Cleans and sanitizes – picks up grease, grim and ground in dirt
- Time saving – Just take your steam cleaner, plug it in, fill the water reservoir and start cleaning.
- Fast drying – Since it is cleaning with water vapor, dry time is much quicker.
- It deodorizes odors that are trapped in your carpet, floors, upholstery and drapes.
- It kills allergy causing germs, mold, Floor Cleaner mildew, mites, fungi and bacteria.
- Cleans soap scum and makes your bathroom sparkle.
There are many different kinds of steam floor cleaners on the market today.These are the steam cleaners with the top ratings:
- Stanley Steemer – is a company that provides floor cleaning services, in case you don’t want to do-it-yourself.
The steam cleaner you choose for your floor cleaning is determined by not only the price, but how you will use it. For instance, if you need something for everyday use, the steam mop option with carpet attachment is one of the best solutions for you. If you have heavier traffic areas and/or pets you will want to look at steam floor cleaners with multiple attachments so you can steam clean multiple surfaces. You can choose from a canister style floor steamer with all the bells and whistles, a handheld steam cleaner and even a portable steam cleaner for cleaning jobs anywhere. Naturally, there is nothing wrong with owning more than one brand or style of steam cleaner for keeping a cleaner home. You can find the best steam cleaners by reading reviews to find out which one is best for your needs.